Episode: The Mind of An Ultra Trail Runner
We talk to Geoff Evison, an Ultra Marathon Trail Runner. We are not just talking 100km runs, but 245 kms runs. Which takes 38 hours (on a good run) to complete, if you do actually complete it. Why does a level headed guy like Geoff, feel the need to get up seven days a week and train for one running challenge after the other? What we cover:
- "I hate running. But what I love about running is everything it gives me."
- The transition from road to trails.
- "My legs normally start hurting at the 45km mark."
- Adjusting your mind. Anything above a half marathon has very little to do with running.
- "I run to maximise life."
- The deep dark hole.
- "There are a lot of tears."
- 12 weeks training plan.
- Ultra-Trail du Mont Blanc
- Will Geoff still be running 10 years from now?
Episode: A Role Model for Excellence
Welcome Rachel Bourke from SalesSPACE (a Sales Coaching Business for SMEs). Rachel has had a lifelong career in the coaching field... and continues to evolve. A must listen for anyone looking to start and/or build their coaching business. In this podcast we cover:
- A role model of excellence inspired by high high performance
- No show ponies
- Do what you are passionate and talented at
- Sales conversion, your beliefs and taking the lead
- Coaching Industry, competition and client awareness
- "If you get serious you get stupid"
- The perfect client
- Why are you different?
- Neuroscience pulled me out of the spiral
- Working with my husband
- Coaching & Mentoring trending.
Episode: Stress - When it Calls, Stop & Take Notice
Julie Jones is a Productivity Ninja at Think Productive and Chief Seed at Seed Strategy & Innovation. In this podcast Julie talks about her own personal experience with Stress along with helping others reduce their own stress to increase productivity and live happier lives: Specially covering:
- What is stress?
- The impact of stress on your body
- Ignoring the signs of stress
- Self acceptance around stress and coping
- Taking small steps to change
- There's more to life than working
- Making time for the things you love
- Bringing balance to your business teams
- Investing in resting
Episode: My Burnout Blessing
Catriona Pollard, Owner of CP Communications (PR Agency), Author of 'From Unknown to Expert, Speaker & Trainer, Artist. We speak to Catriona about making the decision to 'start saying 'yes' to life and what this has brought her as a result. Specially covering:
- Living a Small Life is not for me
- Untapped experience and knowledge
- Overcoming my fear of Public Speaking
- Burning Out
- Resisting change versus managing change
- Creativity and problem solving
- Turning off and Reconnection
- What success means to me
- Turning a hobby into a business
- Finding stillness
- Permission to tell your true story