Life (SPEED) Coaching Night
If you have never been to Speed Coaching, we can assure you, it’s a lot of fun. You don’t have to be nervous or fearful. It’s a very relaxed environment, with a lot of great supportive people around you. All you have to do is show up and see what happens. In essence, it’s a way for you to experience coaching, with ‘no strings attached’. Every ‘Speed Coaching’ session we have run, we have received very positive feedback. Just to experience the energy in the room, in itself is a great experience.
Are you Looking, Thinking, or Intrigued about Life Coaching, but
– Don’t know where to start?
– Not entirely sure whether you need a coach or not?
– Don’t know much about life coaching, but have heard people have had good results
– You are not sure how a life coach could help your specific situation
– Feel a little intimidated with the whole process and the idea of potentially sharing / opening up.
– Are not sure what a coach can teach you that you don’t already know.
– Intrigued but also feel sceptical about coaching and over analysis.
IF YOU ARE INTRIGUED AND CURIOUS ENOUGH TO GET PAST YOUR DOUBTS AND EXPERIENCE A TASTER OF LIFE COACHING THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.
How The Life Speed Coaching Night will run:
– You will have 7 minutes with up to eight coaches on the night.
– You can come prepared with questions or take a ‘wait and see’ approach.
– In between each 7 minute session there is a one minute reflection scorecard.
– At the end of the night, each coach will provide a 1 minute overview of what they do and the type of clients they work with.
It’s a fast paced night. You won’t have a lot of time to sit around and think. The premise of the night is to ascertain whether you connect with one or more life coaches and/or receive an introduction to life coaching.
IF YOU ARE A LIFE COACH AND WOULD LIKE TO BE A COACH ON THE NIGHT, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Life Coaching Can Help You:
– You have big goals and need support to achieve these
– Your to-do list is growing by the day and you don’t know where to start
– You are not clear on what direction you would like to take your life in
– You are feeling overwhelmed and out of balance
– You feel disconnected in one or more areas of your life
– You are in a cycle of busy / stress / going through the motions
– You want more fun, more passion, more love.