Business SPEED Coaching Night
Are you Looking for a business coach, but
– Don’t know where to start?
– Not entirely sure whether you need one or not?
– Don’t know much about business coaching, but have heard people have had success
– You are not sure how a business coach could help your specific situation
– Feel a little intimidated with the whole process and the idea of potentially sharing / opening up.
– Are not sure what they can teach you that you don’t already know.
IF YOU ARE INTRIGUED AND CURIOUS ENOUGH TO GET PAST YOUR DOUBTS AND EXPERIENCE A TASTER OF BUSINESS COACHING THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.
How The Business Speed Coaching Night will run:
– You will have 7 minutes with up to eight coaches on the night.
– You can come prepared with questions or take a ‘wait and see’ approach.
– In between each 7 minute session there is a one minute reflection scorecard.
– At the end of the night, each coach will provide a 1 minute overview of what they do and the type of clients they work with.
It’s a fast paced night. You won’t have a lot of time to sit around and think. The premise of the night is to ascertain whether you connect with one or more business coaches and/or receive an introduction to business coaching.
IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS COACH AND WOULD LIKE TO BE A COACH ON THE NIGHT, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Please note there is a $5 door feel. This is for the purpose of managing numbers on the night and avoiding last minute drop-offs. All money raised will be donated to a nominated charity on the evening.
Business Coaching Can Help You:
– You have big goals and need support to achieve these
– Your to-do list is growing by the day and you don’t know where to start
– You are not clear on where you would like to take your business
– You are feeling overwhelmed with managing your work / life balance
– Leadership is increasingly becoming important in your business
– Your business is not performing and you don’t know why
– You don’t feel passionate about your business anymore
– You feel stressed and question why you are doing what you are doing?