Take off for an immersive experience around: Kiteboarding, Life Coaching, Community Activities and loads of fun!
This trip is to enable you to discover a Fiji island, warm, blue and flat water to Kitesurf and make sure with the life coaching component that you gain emotional resilience, winning mindset, strategic planning, self awareness, greater productivity, laser focus spirit for a fulfilling life.
Who is it for? Anyone willing to kite and go from an average life to an excellent life!
June 15th – June 23rd, 2019
$ 1495 AUD (twin share room)
$ 1995 AUD (beach front bure)
$ 900 pp deposit to lock in spot
Remaining amount due April 20th 2019.
SPECIAL: If you book prior March 15th 2019 , kitesurfing lessons are 50% off.
6 hours = $660 AUD
- Transfers from and to Nadi airport to the resort
- Dedicated Boat Support – Unlimited Downwinders every day
- Island accommodation
- 3 meals a day, including all day tea/coffee
- Alternate water sport for non windy days: wakeboard, reef trips, snorkelling, SUP
- Hassle-free arrangement for your gear
- 5 hours Total Focus workshop + 1 study guide + 90 days challenge
- 15 min private coaching/day
- 2 videos of you (first day and last day representing your physical, mind, emotional state)
- Social and community based activities
- Pictures and videos of you during the retreat
Package doesn’t include:
- Kitesurfing lessons
- Kiters of all levels & partners
- Anyone wanting to progress whilst on holidays
- People wanting to make friends for a lifetime
- Excellence seeker willing to get a fulfilling life !
We are staying at Safari Lodge, situated in the Vatu-I-ra Passage – the windiest place in Fiji.
Wind funnels between the two large main islands of fiji and we are right in the middle.
The rooms are beachfront or top of the hills rustic & eco-friendly.
Whether you are on a beachfront or top of the hill what a perfect atmosphere to be around coconut trees.
Flights & Travel Insurance:
Your need to book independently your flight to NADI from where you are. If from Australia with airlines such as Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Australia, Fiji Airways.
I recommend you get Travel Insurance straight after booking the tour. This will cover you in case of cancellations or changes. Make sure your insurance covers you for Kiteboarding.
Visa is not required for Australian citizens. But you should check the validity of your passport (minimum six months from retreat date) and check if your nationality requires a visa to enter Fiji.
Wake-board, Yoga, Meditation, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Spare fishing, Windsurfing, Walks, paddle-board, SUP, 1-1 coaching unlimited…
The Location & What to Take:
In Fiji every wind direction is catered for at the main five kite spots.
I recommend you take: 2 Kites, 1 twin tip, harness, pump, long sleeve rashie, suncream, first aid kit – no need for a wetsuit, water is warm.
Take an empty water bottle with you and refill it to save the island from more plastic junk!
Mosquitoes would be there so bring repellent with you for early mornings and late nights.