Online Speed Coaching - 23 September
Speed Coaching – Online
This is a great opportunity to experience coaching – and you can be anywhere in the world!
This event has evolved from the in-person speed coaching event to online and as a result we are seeing a wider spread of coaches and participants registrations. It has also allowed us to increase how often we can run this event,
Our mission at Me AfterWork is to provide a platform to access and facilitate connections between people for the purpose of self empowerment and expanded awareness.
How speed coaching will run
1. You will join the ‘ZOOM’ meeting – the link will be sent to all registered coaches and participants.
2. You will join the meeting group at 6.55pm.
3. At 7.00pm – You will be placed in your first breakout room with a coach – where you will spend 15 minutes. You will receive a 2 minute and 1 minute countdown reminder.
4. After each breakout room session – participants and coaches will have 1 minute to complete a reflection questionnaire.
5. Each participant will have 15 minutes with 4 different coaches.
6. At the end we will close the event we will rejoin the group room and hear from each coach for 1 minute.
Do I need to prepare?
It’s entirely your call. You can come prepared with questions or take a ‘wait and see’ approach. The response to this question is dependent on your personality type. However, to maximise the experience, it’s aways recommended to keep open, to minimise any fixed ideas around outcomes and if possible allow your intuitive self to decipher/discern.
Why speed coaching could be for you?
- You want to make a change in your life, but don’t know where to start?
- You are not entirely sure whether you need a coach or not?
- You don’t know much about coaching, but have heard people have had good results / experiences.
- You are not sure how a coach could help your specific situation.
- You feel a little intimidated with the whole process and the idea of potentially sharing / opening up.
- You are not sure what a coach can teach you that you don’t already know.
- You are intrigued but also feel sceptical about coaching and over analysis.
It’s fast paced. You won’t have a lot of time. The premise of speed coaching is to ascertain whether you connect with one or more life coaches and/or receive an introduction to the coaching experience. That’s it. Our advice is to not try to work things out, but to go with what feels good.
If you are a coach
If you would like to coach at our next speed coaching event please email email@example.com
If YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
Click on ‘Book Now’ button below.
Why someone might consider working with a coach?
- You have big goals and need support to achieve these
- Your to-do list is growing by the day and you don’t know where to start
- You are not clear on what direction you would like to take your life in
- You are feeling overwhelmed and out of balance
- You feel disconnected in one or more areas of your life
- You are in a cycle of busy / stress / going through the motions
- You want more fun, more passion, more love.
- You are observing repeated patterns in your life and don’t know how to address them.