ABOUT ME AFTERWORK
Committed to helping you develop your better self.
Me AfterWork was created by Celeste Moroney and Laurel Brown in October 2015. Two colleagues working in a Corporate Business… where one idea lead to the next idea…. and here we are.
WHY ME AFTERWORK CAME TO LIFE
1. We thought about accessibility, of inspiring people, and that not everyone has the same opportunities. So how could we open it up more?
2. We saw a disconnect between how much time we spend at work, planning years and years ahead, but never spend time planning our life.
3. Through our own experience, we saw that we work better, and are better people when we take time to invest in ourselves.
4. Working with an amazing coach, turned the world upside down, in the best possible way. An experience we would love everyone to have.
5. The realisation that our total life is so much bigger than our working life.
WHAT IS ME AFTERWORK
An inclusive and open space for you to learn, connect, build relationships and share.
We also reference ourselves as a Support Team. A Support Team to help you realise how much potential you truly have.
People come along to our events and read our blogs because they want continual growth in their life.
Our mission, which is to move the needle on self-worth is a big one. Everything that we do, talks, retreats, connecting people and business is to encourage people to reach their full potential. We cannot do this alone. We would love for you to get involved with us.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
Come to a monthly event. Come to our ‘Start Your Year” workshop. Write a blog. Join our list of Wellness Providers. New Ideas, if you have them, we would love to hear them. Stay in touch, by signing up to our mailing list. We are wide open.
“Surround yourself with people who push you, who challenge you, who make you laugh, who make you better, who make you happy”.