Cheree is a Master in Yoga Therapy and Healing Modalities, working with people of all ages and life stages to heal, balance and expand the mind, body and spirit.
Cheree is a trained and practicing counsellor (Post Grad Dip Psy Science), School Teacher (BA Dip Edu), Breath Re-Trainer (Butekyo), Yoga Teacher (Hatha, Kundalini, Yin, Anusara, BowSpring) and Colour Therapist (Aurasoma).
Cheree has 41 years experience in a variety of mainstream and alternative healing modalities, which she draws on in combination with her highly intuitive abilities.
How can Cheree help you:
- To heal from trauma, injury and emotional struggle
- To reduce stress
- To focus on a balance between the physical, emotional and mental health.
- To remove stuck and energy blockages
- To strengthen and improve posture
- To learn how to breath correctly: to improve sleep, to reduce anxiety and stress, to become more conscious and present in your daily life.
- To reconnect with the body and the mind.
- To increase awareness of your inner and outer environments to reduce the negative impacts on your health.
- To provide clarity around fears, desires and dreams
- To experience the benefits of a combination of eastern and western philosophies and practices.