About EnHansen Performance
EnHansen Performance specialises in leadership, sales and performance utilising neuroscience; providing coaching, training and keynote speaking with bespoke solutions. Working with leaders and individuals throughout Australia and Asia, we aim to transform performance using a structured coaching model that is brain-based and solutions focused. We focus on the areas of Neuroscience of Leadership, Resilience, Change, Engagement, Emotional Intelligence and Decision Making and how that can add significant value to your leadership development programs.
Kristen Hansen, Director and founder of EnHansen Performance helps medium to large organisations mid – senior level executives to develop their leadership, resilience, coaching and decision-making capabilities through the latest research in neuroscience. Kristen’s philosophy is that by understanding the mechanics of the brain you can engineer your own change and change in others. Kristen is also an international keynote speaker at leadership conferences on these topics and has been nominated for 2017’s National Speakers Award.
Kristen has had over 25 years’ managerial roles – Pacific Dunlop, Advertising Sales Manager: Fairfax and Sales Director with News Limited, Product Manager: Bonds. Kristen has had 13 years’ coaching experience at senior executive level in top 100 ASX listed organisations or other large organisations – Telstra, BOC Gases, NRMA, Arnott’s Campbell, Government: IMES, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, Dept. of Defence, Westpac, Macquarie Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Fairfax, Lloyd’s Global Group, Goodman
Kristen also has over 3,000 hours executive coaching experience.
Her subject matter expertise includes: Leadership, neuroleadership, sales, performance, resilience, adaptive leadership, innovation. She has had 15 years’ facilitation experience and over 40 paid keynote presentations
EnHansen Performance is running their only open Sydney Workshop on the 6th – 7th Sept – The Neuroscience of Personal Effectiveness and Leadership. To register, please click here: https://tinyurl.com/y82dq4s2
EnHansen Performance is pleased to present our only open Sydney workshop for 2018 – The Neuroscience of Personal Effectiveness and Leadership.
Book early to receive the early bird price.
DAY 1: The Neuroscience of Personal Effectiveness and Resilience
DAY 2: The Neuroscience of Influencing, Developing Others and Leading Change
Choose to attend either DAY 1, DAY 2 or BOTH DAYS
The Neuroscience of Personal Effectiveness and Leader is derived from the NeuroTREADTM framework. TREAD stands for Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt and Develop with the brain in mind. NeuroTREAD aims to transform you into an agile leader of change and performance through those key areas.
DAY ONE: THINK & REGULATE
– Gain an understanding of key anatomy brain structures related to decision making, thinking and emotion
– Learn the threat-reward response, why change is hard and creates threat, and how to maximise your creative and cognitive problem solving to solve everyday challenges
– Explore self-management, emotion regulation and the ability to handle stress. This will present you with strategies to regulate emotions and help others regulate their emotions as an important part of creating the right coaching environment for effective development conversations
DAY 2: ENGAGE, ADAPT & DEVELOP
– Gain an understanding of the brain’s resistance to change as a natural threat state and learn strategies to help others adapt to changing conditions and circumstances
– Develop strategies to understand emotional and engagement responses of the brain to help build engaged teams
– Learn an effective way to develop others and help them through change using a brain-based coaching approach, effective questioning, support, insight generation and a growth mindset
1 or 2 DAYS (9am – 5pm)
Clifton’s, Level 13, 60 Margaret St, Sydney
RECEIVE A SIGNED COPY OF KRISTEN HANSEN’S BOOK: TRACTION The Neuroscience of Leadership and Performance
EARLY BIRD PRICE till 31st July
1st or 2nd Day Only – $699
2 Days – $1,100
From 1st Aug
1st or 2nd day only – $799
2 Days – $1,299