You Don't Know What You Don't Know.
Your Exclamation Point
We talk to Rob Prugue, a highly regarded finance professional, who very recently became the former head of Lazard Asset Management Asia-Pacific, covering:
- Retirement. Moving from one treadmill to the next.
- What's your exclamation point? What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
- Reinvention and the need to continually reinvent ourselves.
- The Sabbatical awaits.
- Lessons along the way. How Rob defines success and fulfilment and how through change the brain rewires itself along with your values.
Is Money The End Game?
We speak with Chris Bates, financial planner and wealth coach whose views about wealth and money follow a different route from the average adviser. Covering:
- Purpose - how do you know you are living it?
- Wealth, what does it really mean to you?
- Change is a good thing.
- The future is now.
- Overview on ways to manage an average salary without sacrificing.