You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know.
How to be a Powerhouse Presenter
Mariette from PowerHouse Presentation. Mariette is a Speaker, Trainer and Coach. She draws on her years of experience as a performer and as a corporate trainer. In this podcast we cover:
– Tongue Twisters that help you present
– Pet Hates of Presenters
– Donald Trumps Presenting Style
– Great Presenters = Congruence with Body, Mind, Speech, Language & Emotions.
– Impromptu Presenting
– The Future of Presenting
– You don’t have to be an Extrovert!
– How the lack of presentation skills holds you back in life
– Mariette + what 12 months from now will look like for her
Stress – When it Calls, Stop & Take Notice
Julie Jones is a Productivity Ninja at Think Productive and Chief Seed at Seed Strategy & Innovation. In this podcast Julie talks about her own personal experience with Stress along with helping others reduce their own stress to increase productivity and live happier lives: Specially covering:
– What is stress?
– The impact of stress on your body
– Ignoring the signs of stress
– Self acceptance around stress and coping
– Taking small steps to change
– There’s more to life than working
– Making time for the things you love
– Bringing balance to your business teams
– Investing in resting
My Burnout Blessing
Catriona Pollard, Owner of CP Communications (PR Agency), Author of ‘From Unknown to Expert, Speaker & Trainer, Artist. We speak to Catriona about making the decision to ‘start saying ‘yes’ to life and what this has brought her as a result. Specially covering:
– Living a Small Life is not for me
– Untapped experience and knowledge
– Overcoming my fear of Public Speaking
– Burning Out
– Resisting change versus managing change
– Creativity and problem solving
– Turning off and Reconnection
– What success means to me
– Turning a hobby into a business
– Finding stillness
– Permission to tell your true story
Confessions of a High Achiever
We speak with John Drury Author, Founder of Business and Executive Coaching. John has developed a practical, relevant methodology that enables high achievers to pursue audacious goals without neglecting all that is precious in their world. This is whats covered:
– The Inherent Traits of High Achievers.
– The Preachers confession.
– Speaking my Love Language.
– From the pulpit to coaching.
– Discovering Self-Belief.
– The heart of a good leader.
– 21st Century Life trends.
– The Extended DISC Program: Predicting your behavior.
– Group Coaching or One-on-One Coaching?
– The key to a second chance – Self-Respect.
An Experiment with Surrender
We speak with Jeanine Sciacca, a Silva Method instructor, and John Maxwell Certified Trainer & Coach. In pursuit of her true passion which is personal development and helping people understand their infinite potential, was the discovery of the true meaning of surrender. This is what’s covered:
– The Big Shift in the last 6 months.
– Moving from empowered to a ‘guided life’.
– To truly surrender.
– Decisions against my logical mind.
– Surrendering & Serving with your whole open heart.
– Faith & Trust & Signs – A state of mind.
– From goal setting maniac to “show me the next step”.
– Apply the knowledge & Relinquishing control.
Why motherhood is an excuse for pursuing your dreams.
Speaking to Amber Daines who touches on the subject of Motherhood – Why it is used as an excuse to pursue your dreams and why it’s important. Amber is a Mum, communication consultant, author of the book Well said and on the board of Woman for election Australia. Here are the key touch points:
– What defines you as a mother?
– The Motherhood – Guilt vs excuse.
– The Shift.
– The reason why the excuses.
– Words of wisdom.
Beyond Base Camp
We speak with Anuj Saraogi, Senior Executive from NSW Government that took on Base Camp, Everest. What he experienced and what he got out of it. We cover:
– The Everest Trek.
– What becomes a priority.
– The fear of death.
– Spiritual moments or not?
– What Anuj learned along the way.
Is Money The End Game?
We speak with Chris Bates, financial planner and wealth coach whose views about wealth and money follow a different route from the average adviser. Covering:
– Purpose – how do you know you are living it?
– Wealth, what does it really mean to you?
– Change is a good thing.
– The future is now.
– Overview on ways to manage an average salary without sacrificing.
Your Exclamation Point
We talk to Rob Prugue, a highly regarded finance professional, who very recently became the former head of Lazard Asset Management Asia-Pacific, covering:
– Retirement. Moving from one treadmill to the next.
– What’s your exclamation point? What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
– Reinvention and the need to continually reinvent ourselves.
– The Sabbatical awaits.
– Lessons along the way. How Rob defines success and fulfilment and how through change the brain rewires itself along with your values.